Friday, May 1, 2009

Quote #136, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #136....

"I have always felt that the moment when you first wake up in the morning is the most wonderful of the 24 hours. No matter how weary or dreary you may feel, you posess the certainty that.. absolutely anything may happen. And the fact that it practically always doesn't, matters not one jot. The possibility is always there.

-Monica Baldwin-

As I sit here pondering this at 8 am... what a cool thought.

Perhaps you land that huge contract you've been working on?
You may think of an idea that solves a 2 year old problem?
An old friend may call, whom you haven't heard from in 26 years?

Is there a better way to start the day knowing that ANYTHING may happen today? The possibilities are endless!

That's my view...... What Say You?

1 comment:

Bob Loeber said...

Very good!! If we are determined to BEGIN and CONTINUE in the positive, regardless of our circumstances, we CAN make our moments HERE a little more tolerable to everyone including OURSELVES...... Better said than acheived, but as an old sage once said, "Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it CAN achieve."