Thursday, May 21, 2009

Quote #157, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #157....

We can tell our values by looking at our checkbook stubs."
-Gloria Steinem-

That is interesting. Get the thinking cap out.

How do you read this?

Heres my initial thoughts. Who am I paying ? What kinds of places are my checks going to? Do I give to charity. Are they going to mostly my mastercard bills and other trivial, self gratifying, superficial stuff? Am I just paying the phone, electric, and mortgage bills, or am I LIVING LIFE?

What a great conversation piece.... What are YOU thinking when reading this quote?

That's my view...... What Say You?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The bible says the same thing. "Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."