Sunday, May 3, 2009

Quote #137, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #137....

"You are not stuck where you are, unless you decide to be."
-Wayne Dyer-

Ever listen to someone say that they can't do something or something isn't working out for them, or as the quote says, they are 'stuck' in some position. Dyer is basically saying they have a CHOICE. They are choosing to be stuck. They are choosing that something isn't working out.

Sounds a bit harsh, so lets soften it up a bit. Most likely, the person hasn't been DETERMINED enough to get 'unstuck', to do something, to better their position. Much of this is in the mind and when they DECIDE to make something happen, things will change, for the positive. With the exception of some unusual circumstances, I agree with Dyer on his quote here. How about you?

That's my view...... What Say You?

No comments: