Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Quote #146, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #146....

"Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week."
-Spanish Proverb-

Is this a trick quote? Anyone ever see the witty bar sign .... FREE BEER TOMORROW? It's a classic because, every day you come in, its free..... tomorrow; so you never really get the free sudsy beverage.

Are there any procrastinators out there? I interpreted this quote as meaning it's such a busy 'day' because everyone is always saying... "I'll do it tomorrow". "Lets meet 'tomorow". "Why not put it off til tomorrow".

Well as they say.. tomorrow may never come for some of us, or, tomorrow's plate may fill up with unexpected tasks and chores. So.. heres a suggestion.. let's make TODAY the busiest day of the week. Get to it! Today!

That's my view...... What Say You?

No comments: