Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Quote #162, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #162....

"Each day is a new canvas to paint upon. Make sure your picture is full of life and happiness, and at the end of the day, you don't look at it and wish you painted something different."
-Author Unknown-

Too bad we don't know the author, as this is a masterpiece. So, what I read from this is.... I am in control of how my picture( my day) is forcasted. I am in control of how today's portrait will be painted(how the day plays out). Sure there will be interruptions, complications, and unexpected twists and turns. That's life, and it's dealt with as it comes up.

Even more exciting; when tomorrow comes, I get to tear the sheet off in front of me, and re-do my drawing for the upcoming day. When looked at this way.. we have more control than we ever imagined. This is where ATTITUDE plays a BIG, BIG role. Hmm.. what will I paint tomorrow? What will YOU paint tomorrow? Get those writing utencils out and ready!

That's my view...... What Say You?

No comments: