Here goes blog quote #262...
"Let us toast the fools, but for them the rest of us could not succeed."
I have always enjoyed Mark Twain's catchy humor. It makes us think.
When I read this quote I thought of when I have waited until halftime at a game to go to the bathroom(along with the massive crowds).DUHH! Also dunce awards for when all the cars are going on 1 path and I followed along with the herd.
Although I sometimes consider myself a fool, I try to think outside the box and not just follow along with the masses. Sometimes I screw up and get burned, but many times I outfox the pack. It's been stated we only use less than 10% of our brains. Perhaps we should start putting some of the other 90% in play?
That's my view....... What Say You?
LivingSocial TIDAL Free Trial Promotion: 3 Months Free
9 minutes ago