Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Quote #249, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

Here goes blog quote #249...

"I have never been mad at myself for spending too much for an item, but I have often regretted spending too little. You get what you pay for."
-Peter Corning Sr.-

Can anyone relate here? This is a further example of the quote: Price,quality,service, pick any two you like.

I agree with Mr Corning wholeheartedly. That so called 'bargain' that you got at such a good price, may not be a bargain after all. Especially since you had to replace it and pay again for another one just 6 months down the road.What about that used car that seemed like such a great deal, even a STEAL? Turned out to be a clunker.

We all have a story or two about the deal that turned into a nightmare. Are there good bargains to be had? Of course. But as always, do your homework. Sometimes what seems like the deal of the century might even seem too good to be true. It probably is. If you go with great quality and excellent service, 99 times out of 100, its worth paying a little extra for.

That's my view....... What Say You?

No comments: