Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Quote #244, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

Here goes blog quote #244...

"You never love anything that doesn't or can't love you back."
-Cruse Howe-

What a great little 11 word message there. Some real genuine POWER behind that. When I read this, I thought of all the trivial and material things that we seem to obsess over. HMMM....where do I start?

How many people get caught up in the love of money? The greed of money? How many problems has that caused in our society? How about material things like cars, jewelry,antiques, etc? Some of us are totally in love with celebrities and we put them on pedestals, almost worshiping them. How silly is that? What about vices such as drinking , smoking, gambling and other detrimental habits. Ok to enjoy them, but to LOVE them and get carried away with them? Come on! Moderation in everything.

Remember; love things that can love you back. Humans and animals are a pretty good start. Not a bad tip here, from Mr Howe.

That's my view....... What Say You?

2 comments:

Maureen Dessein said...

Is this the Cruse Howe I know, the best Chiropractor in the world!

T.A. Smith said...

The ONE and only!!