Saturday, September 26, 2009

Quote #260, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

Here goes blog quote #260...

"If a man has done his best, what else is there?"
-General George S Patton-

I like this quote because of the succintness of it. We have all been there. We tasted defeat. We put in a clunker performance. We didn't meet our desired expectations. The outcome was not what we were looking for. Given all that, you ask yourself.. did I try my hardest? Did I give it everything that I could have?

Maybe it wasn't my BEST that I could have ACHIEVED(sometimes even our top performance is bettered by another.. cap off to them.). If I can at least say that I gave my all, left it all on the field or on the table or wherever.. thats enough. With any luck, there will be another day to try again.

That's my view....... What Say You?

No comments: