Friday, September 4, 2009

Quote #247, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

Here goes blog quote #247...

"The great dividing line between success and failure can be stated in five words: I did not have time."
-Henry Davenport-

Bravo Mr Davenport. Anyone else think that "I did not have time" is extremely overused, trite, and more stale than 9 day old bread? Last I checked, we ALL have the same amount of time and we all know how much that is. 24 hours, or 1440 minutes or 86,400 seconds are in a day.

And when is the last time you didn't find the time to do the things you REALLY want to do? I could call Donald Trump up and tell him that I have 1 million dollars waiting for him, if he just makes the time to swing by personally and pick it up. He'd be there.

So I wish people would stop saying "I dont have time", or even better, I'm busy. Who isn't busy these days? Maybe they should tell the truth and say I'm not interested, or, I have other higher priority things I have to/like to do. Don't use time as an excuse. Excuses are lame.

That's my view....... What Say You?

No comments: