Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Quote #140, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #140....

"A free press can be good or bad, but most certainly,without freedom, a press will never be anything, but bad."
-Albert Camus-

AAh F-R-E-E-D-O-M. What a great thing to be thankful for. What a great place we live in, in these United States of America. The mountains, lakes, trees, oceans. The warm, cool, hot and cold climates. What a selection of places and things to CHOOSE from. And the freedom to move about and basically build any kind of lifestyle you want to build for yourself, if your willing to put the time and effort in. FREEDOM and CHOOSE; two words that go together like peanut butter and jelly.

This Freedom allows me personally to pursue my dream of someday, bringing a Daily Dose of Optimism to over 20,000 people. From there.... 'to infinity and beyond' as Buzz Lightyear says.

So... freedom is something never to take for granted. Just imagine yourself without it.....eesshh.. pretty icky feeling huh?

That's my view...... What Say You?

No comments: