Monday, May 11, 2009

Quote #144, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #144....

"She looks as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth."
-Swift, Polite Conversation-

I got a good chuckle out of this one. Never heard of a "cold look" put in these terms.

Quick question.... When dealing with a customer, a sales clerk, someone your calling on in business, a receptionist, the grocery stork check out person, or ANYONE.. would you rather be dealing with a warm, friendly, smiling person? Or, someone with a cold, sour, miserable attitude?

Good..now that we know the answer.. check out what your face is wearing today.
There is an old saying.... 'the most inexpensive way to improve your looks is with a SMILE'. Not a bad one to file away in the ol' memory bank.

That's my view...... What Say You?

No comments: