Saturday, May 30, 2009

Quote #165, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #165....

"The person who knows everything has a lot to learn."
-Anonymous-

Well this doesn't make any sense? Why would the person who knows it all need to keep learning, let alone much more?

Maybe there isn't such a thing?.. a "know it all". Interesting, as, once in a while, you meet someone who thinks they have the answers to everything. Pretty obnoxious, huh?

This quote is actually opposite of another very saavy quote I heard that is oxymoronish, yet it makes sense. "The more I learn and discover, the more I find out just how much I don t know"

Whew, confused? I am. Heck...what the heck do I know?

That's my view...... What Say You?

No comments: