Friday, May 29, 2009

Quote #164, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #164....

"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."
-Classic quote, famous for something-

Saw this quote this past week and thought we'd have a little FUN at the Think Tank. Isn't that what this game of life is all about,anyway? After all, this isn't your average, boring, plain old quote blog.

So, what is the significance of this little 35 word, single sentence quote? As a footnote: English majors and grammar teachers may have a slight advantage.

To be fair, anyone KNOWING the answer.. email me at creator@smile-therapy.com so we don't give away the answer in the comments.

That's my view...... What Say You?

1 comment:

jserendip said...

just getting into your blog and looking through.. love it! This is not so much a quote as an example... it is a sentence that contains all the letters of the alphabet... ;-)