Monday, May 4, 2009

Quote #138, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #138....

"I am learning all the time. The tombstone will be my diploma."
-Eartha Kitt-

Wait, I thought learning was done once high school was over.. err college... umm grad school? Wow, does school ever end? Really, it doesn't.. for anyone who really wants to LIVE LIFE.

Actually LIFE is a continual classroom. One famous comment is that you'll be the same person 5 years from today with the exception of the people you meet and the books you read. Another says that.... here's a test to see if your mission on earth is complete.. if your still alive, it's not.

In fact, for myself, I've found that the more I know, the more I realize what I don't know. Ironic huh? It's a pretty big world out there and plenty to learn. OK, back to the class of LIFE for me....

That's my view...... What Say You?

No comments: