Friday, May 8, 2009

Quote #142, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #142....

"I can't imagine a person becoming a success who doesn't give this game of life everything he's got."
-Walter Cronkite-

If you are giving life your all, each and every day, I give KUDO'S to you. We've all seen the people who are. They just seem ON FIRE. Totally JAZZED up on life. We all should be, as, once planted in the ground 6 feet under, we are there a long time.

For those that aren't giving life everything they have to give, I have a teensy- weensy, tiny little, 2 word question for you that has a VERY VERY BIG Meaning to it.

W -H -Y N- O- T ???

Something to chew on, ponder and examine. It's certainly worth your time to ask yourself that question.

That's my view...... What Say You?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Because relaxing and enjoying life is the way I ROll.