Monday, May 25, 2009

Quote #160, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #160....

"The love of one's country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?"
-Pablo Casals-

England Dan and John Ford Coley once sung.. 'Light up the world, shine on me, love is the answer'. In Tuesday's with Morrie , the ever wisdomatic Morrie Schwarz says "if we do not have love then we don't have anything at all. Love each other or perish."

Patriotism is one of the best things you can have.. LOVE FOR YOUR COUNTRY. Added to that, loving others, takes it up another notch. Can we do both? Of course we can.

That's my view...... What Say You?

No comments: