Thursday, April 30, 2009

Quote #135, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #135....

"Listen to the MUSN'TS child, listen to the DON'TS, listen to the SHOULDN'TS, the IMPOSSIBLE'S, the WON'TS. Listen to the NEVER HAVES, then listen close to me---anything can happen child, ANYTHING can be.

-Shel Silverstein-

For all the doomsayers in the world.. take that! To all the negative nellies out there , read this and weep.

If someone says you can't do something, that you THINK you can do.. they better have a darn good reason why THEY THINK you can't. Here's why..Ive found, if you do your homework, preperation, and you have passion and excitement, coupled with some true BELIEF .. you can accomplish darn near ANYTHING you want.

Mom used to say.. "where there's a will, there's a way". At 9 years old, I didn't truly understand her. I now know, crystal clear, exactly what she meant.

That's my view...... What Say You?

No comments: