Saturday, April 25, 2009

Quote #131, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #131....

"Paper and ink are all but trash, if I cannot find the thought that the writer did think."
-Walter Smith-

Almost sounds Dr Seuss-ish doesn't it? As I was looking up quotes on trash for another article I was writing, I stumbled across this one.

It made me ask myself.. how well am I communicating when I'm writing? Are you readers able to figure out the points I am trying to get across? Do you really get the gist of what I'm trying to convey to you.

Part of the fun of the Think Tank is that each of us can interpret a quote in a very different way. I hope that at least after you read the quote and my comments.. you know how I interpreted it.Im doing my best to communicate exactly what I'm thinking to your reading minds. Hope I'm doing well.....

That's my view...... What Say You?

No comments: