Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Quote #133, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #133....

"Some people spend so much time logged onto their computer, that they are more at risk of getting a computer virus than a real one."
-Anonymous-

Ever hear of the word MODERATION? Everything in moderation is good; even moderation. Excess of anything usually leads to bad things such as boredom, or mistakes, or addiction, or complacency, etc etc.

At Smile-Therapy, because of what I do, I'm online more than I'd like to be. But let's take this quote further than the word computer. Substitute Ipod, or cellphone or blackberry in place of 'computer'. Some people literally can't go 14 minutes without these devices. Again moderation, in everything is suggested. Beware of technological gadgets controling your world.

That's my view...... What Say You?

No comments: