Thursday, April 23, 2009

Quote #129, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #129....

"Get good counsel before you begin: and when you have decided, act promptly."
- Sallust, Catilina-

Look closely. There is actually 3 tips in this one quote. Get good counsel. Decide. Act. Pretty good stuff for such a brief quote.
We've all heard..'Haste makes waste'. We ve also seen that inaction can be a deadly killer.

So.....Do your homework. Make sure you are studying with capable, smart people. Be prepared, boy scout style. Then, pull the trigger, jump in, and get moving. Each of the steps are of equal importance, including the last one, of taking action.

That's my view...... What Say You?

No comments: