Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Quote #116, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #116....

"If you keep stuffing the pipeline, over and over, I don't know when, or where or how, but there is one thing I can promise. Eventually, sooner or later, it will start coming out the other end of the pipeline( in the form of business). Stuff stuff stuff, and be ready to reap your reward."

-Dirk Oudemool-

Dirk is basically saying that the key to as much business as you want is to keep working it, keep 'stuffing the pipeline' with entries. Keep prospecting 'til you are blue in the face, and it will come back in a big way at some point.

Guru marketer Seth Godin calls it the drip, drip, drip factor. Keep dripping on people , stay in their face, and sooner or later they'll come around. Others still, call it "farming". If you plant enough seeds, and water them properly... good things will sprout up( ie business). NOW YOU KNOW the secret to growing your business. Stuff, stuff, stuff that pipeline.

That's my view....... What say YOU?

No comments: