Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Quote #121, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #121....

"Unless you know where you are going, any road will take you there."
-Vincent Ferrari-

HMMM. Here is my question.. Where is "there"?
Is "there" where you want to go? Is "there".. anywhere?

I believe Ferrari's point is to have a destination. Where do you want to go/ be? What is the game plan in your mind? What is your vision of where you want to be? This could be as simple as going out to dinner or it could be as grand as where you want your life occupation to end up in 9 years.

Were you aware that most things in life happen at least twice? First, in your mind, then the plan of action is put into place. So, do you know where you are going.. today, this week, this year? Best to take Ferrari's tip, and figure out, in your mind, where it is that you want to go.

That's my view....... What say YOU?

No comments: