Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Quote #110, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #110....

"When a man dies, if he can pass enthusiasm along to his children, he has left them an estate of incalculable value."

-Thomas Edison-

What a great quote. Enthusiasm...Not exactly at the top of most people's lists, when you think about what was included in a deceased's will.

And I love the muscular word..incalculable. It's very appropriate, as how do you put a value on living a life of vibrancy, excitability, and being jazzed and enthused? And passing that TRAIT down to your kids being all fired up and living passionately.....could make a 'Mastercard priceless commercial' out of it.

Woodrow Wilson even said, "Without enthusiasm, there is no progress in the world". Think about it. Not much new or worthwhile does get done.. without people being enthusiastic. Not even this wonderful blog that I just composed. Hope you are as excited reading it, as I was writing it.

That's my view....... What say YOU?

No comments: