Monday, April 20, 2009

Quote #126, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #126....

"If you must tell me your opinions, tell me what you believe in. I have plenty of doubts on my own."

-Johann Goeth-

Ok, need your help on this one.. it can be interpreted many ways. I'm not even sure that what I think Goeth is saying is what I think? Comments please!

I took this as saying.. don't just criticize my thoughts/ ideas. Tell me what you think; what you believe in as to be right. It's like the person that always complains about the problems but never has any solutions. Ok to discuss the challenges and what could be different.. but how about a few ideas of your own to fix the issue at hand ?

In other words, if you must tell me what you think, don't just voice your vocals to complain or bitch. Talk to share ideas, discuss potential solutions, etc.

So... how'd you interpret this quote?

That's my view... What Say You?

No comments: