Friday, April 17, 2009

Quote #123, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #123....

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
-Thomas Edison-

As good as this quote is, it saddens me. If only people would have a little faith and trust and hang in there longer than they do.

I spoke recently with my friend Susan, at a Chamber of Commerce. We discussed how many of the first year, new businesses did not renew their membership and folded their tent's. After only a year! I believe people either want or expect instant gratification.. and in reality.. many business ideas would succeed, if given the proper time. New grass takes time to grow, corn takes time to harvest. Babies grow into kids, then teenagers, then young adults, then adults.

Business owners.. give yourself time to succeed and keep plugging. If you have the passion and the patience and some hard work.. chances are you' ll make it. HOW BIG?..... is usually up to one thing, YOU!

Thats my view... What Say You?

No comments: