Friday, April 10, 2009

Quote #118, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #118....

"Let's meet at my house Sunday, before the game(Masters)."
-Billboard from God-

Being a good Catholic and that it's Easter weekend, I thought this was as good as any post. Pretty creative huh?

Not sure if you've seen them but there was a billboard campaign that had a series of these. Some of others I enjoyed were::

>>Keep using my name in vain and I'll make rush hour last even longer.
>>Need directions?
>>Loved the wedding, invite me to the marriage.

>> Im also making a list, and checking it twice.

No question God has a good sense of humor( in my mind at least). That's why life is so funny.. just keeps throwing curve balls at you.. Did you ever notice just when you think you have something mastered, and sadly, you find out.. You don't? You have to laugh!
Thus the strong reason WE ALL need a sense of humor as well. Happy Easter/ Passover Weekend all!

That's my view....... What say YOU?

No comments: