Monday, June 22, 2009

Quotes #185-189, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quotes #185-189...


"Turn that racket down, I can't hear myself think."
"They just don't make 'em like that anymore."
"This'll put hair on your chest."
"We're not lost. I know EXACTLY where I am."
"You better not let your mom hear you saying that."

-various DAD's across the planet Earth-

Since it's Father's Day week, I thought I'd give you a quick stroll back in time. Almost as certain as death and taxes, you've heard most, if not all of these lines. Hopefully, they brought a memory and a smile to your face.

What is double funny is when YOU start using these lines on your kids. C'mon, you know you have........

That's my view....... What Say You?

No comments: