Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Quote #174, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #174....

"The archer that shoots badly has a lie ready."
-Portuguese Proverb-

When I read this, the first thing that came to my mind is EXCUSES. Usually, there are either results or excuses. Sometimes there are vaild explanations for when things don't pan out as planned, however, more often than not, an excuse is being exploited. Wow, Lots of "E's" in this Quote.

I'd prefer to see this: Rather than spending time thinking up whatever excuses and why it didnt work, who's to blame etc etc, use the time to improve yourself. Tell us about your bullseyes and not your bull $#%@.

That's my view...... What Say You?

No comments: