Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Quote #180, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #180...

"When you go into a restaurant, always ask for a table near a waiter."
-A hungry patron-

Did I get you on this? Made me chuckle when I read it.

Growing up, my dad was a bit impatient when eating out. He expected good service. He was willing to pay for it, but couldn't stand when things were not up to par.

I kind of agree. I'm more patient than my dad, however I appreciate it when waiters and restaurants are on their game. Just like any other business. I enjoy friendly people.To this day, I never understood a miserable waiter/waitress; hello...your pay is based on tips. If you don't enjoy "waiting" on people, go do something else.)

In my opinion,the restaurant business should be kept simple. Good food, friendly people, prompt, attentive service, all at a reasonable price. Not dirt cheap. Not excessive. A good, fair price. And don't forget to ask for a table by the waiter.

That's my view...... What Say You?

No comments: