Sunday, June 28, 2009

Quote #195, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #195...

"Salesperson who cover chair instead of territory, always on bottom."
-Confucious-

AAH, the famous, witty, ironic philosopher Confucious, strikes again.

It's a sunday, I'm writing up this week's SMILES, and I came across this quote. It made me giggle for two reasons. First, I always admire the brilliance of the 'double meanings' of some phrases. Second, it's blatently true.

Whenever I see Confucious on any page.. it catches my attention. A laugh, a smile and some wisdom usually follow.

That's my view....... What Say You?

No comments: