Friday, June 12, 2009

Quote #177, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #177....

"The bee is more honored than other animals, not because she labors, but because she labors for others."
-St. Chrysostom-

Interesting. Is it all about us, or, is it about serving others? Helping others?

We've all met the people that it's "all about them". How do those people make you feel? Perhaps those people should consider the bee and it's habits of working for others?
One of America's top motivationalists of all time, Zig Ziglar says.. "If you help enough other people get what they want in life, you'll end up getting what you want in life." I think good Ol' Zig is onto something.

That's my view...... What Say You?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The "Queen Bee" is very special! Much like the female too. Especially a "Mother". They both sacrifice their needs for others. And in the end they are rewarded by the out come. Even the good, bad & sometimes ugly too!
Linda