Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Quote #179, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #179...

"A life that can be saved, is a life worth saving."
-Mike Wereszynski, prominent businessman-

When I read this, the first thing that came to mind is a three letter word.. TRY. Remember the story of the little engine that could? I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

Here is a T. Smith quote..... "Much of what happens is already decided in the mind, before it happens". Usually, if we want to make something happen, we can figure out a way with brains, and brawn.

So, if a life CAN be saved, do what you can to help out. Give an outstretched hand. Lend support. TRY. Chances are you'll be successful in saving that person whether its physically, mentally or emotionally. Both of you will be glad you did.

That's my view...... What Say You?

No comments: