Monday, February 23, 2009

Quotes #75-80, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quotes #75-80....

"You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do."

-Henry Ford-

Today is a special treat. A 5 for 1 quote :)

Larry the Cable Guy once said
"Get Errrr Dunnnnn."
Nike's famous jingle is "Just Do It."
Toby Keith's famed song is
"A little less talk,and a lot more action."
The Famed T.A Smith( hehe)said
"Talk is cheap. Inaction can be is extremely expensive."

FDR was quoted "If it fails, admit it frankly, and try another, but above all..try something."

I believe the message from Mr Ford is that you have to get into action if you want to build a reputation. Talk is conversation, but it's not going to get the work done. Dive in while the water's still warm........

That's my view....... What say YOU?

No comments: