Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Quote #65, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #65....

"Time invested in improving ourselves cuts down on time wasted disapproving of others."

-author unknown-

Wow. This smacks you right in the face. Tough to argue with though, isn't it?

Reminds me of a quote I once heard.... 'If we all swept in front of our own porch, my how much cleaner the world would be'. The people that are so worried about others and are constantly complaining, most likely have some things that could be improved on themselves. Makes one wonder what the world would be like if we all really did live in the proverbial 'glass house'?

That's my view.....WHAT SAY YOU?

No comments: