Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Quote #58, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #58....

"The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none."

-Thomas Carlyle-

Do you know anyone who thinks they are perfect? Never can admit when they are wrong? Always have to get their point of view across and well known?

Why are these people like this? My guess is the thing called E- G- O. I never understood the ego deal. We are all human. We make mistakes. SO WHAT. I've made 1200 of them so far in my lifetime and will probable make another 900-1900 before I die. BIG DEAL. You learn from it. You apologize to anyone who may have been hurt. And you move on.

What is so bad, about having faults?As long as we recognize them and try to improve on them.. isn't that part of being a creature on this planet?

As a former co-worker of mine used to say.. "Get over yourself". Having faults is 'OK'. Not acknowledgeing them isn't.

That's my view.....WHAT SAY YOU?

No comments: