Sunday, February 8, 2009

Quote #62, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #62....

"Never argue with a fool. Someone watching may not be able to tell the difference."

-unknown-

I found this a bit comical. The more I thought about it the more it made sense though.

Why have an arguement with someone that doesn't want to listen, already has an agenda, or isn't going to change their opinion? No matter what the conversation, nothing good will come out of it. A dead end street, with no where to turn around.

It's best to try to recognize these situatuions, and try not to"go there". Lively discussions with open minded people that have something to contribute, AND are then willing to LISTEN to your thoughts, are great. Arguements with fools are pointless. Avoid them when and wherever possible if you can.

That's my view.....WHAT SAY YOU?

No comments: