Friday, February 6, 2009

Quote #61, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #61....

"The word "Angel " simply means 'messenger'. If angels are messengers, then someone, somewhere, must be sending a message."

-Dan Schaeffer-

Wow....never thought of something like this. But I am a firm believer that angels DO exist, especially the Guardian Angel types.

For me, there have simply been too many examples. I've dozed off while driving to just wake up at the perfect time right before trouble hits. I've bumped into the right person, to solve a major issue, just when exactly needed. I've thought of someone that I haven't thought of in decades, and don't they call me that day? I've changed decisions at the last second, for no explainable reason, and it's turned out to be extremely meaningful. Some say these are coincidences? Not me. I firmly believe angels are out there, and doing some mighty good things.

Do you get any 'messages' (ie signals, gut instincts, or whatever you want to call them) from out of the blue, pointing you in some direction? Ever wonder where they are coming from? HMMMM

That's my view.....WHAT SAY YOU?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OF COURSE there are ANGELS! If we listen close they will tell us what we need. Call it our intuition or messages from God, either way we are in communication with All There Is, We are ALL ONE, and Connected to All.
That's what I think. Comments?