Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Quote #220, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #220...

" The absent are always in the wrong."
-English proverb-

This one has to make you smile. Isn't it amazing all the things that happen when you arent there? To you!

Ever attend a meeting and have to leave early? It's odd how things all of the sudden get assigned to you. And after you leave, your ears are ringing as they are talking about you.

Although this quote is meant to be humorous, sadly, it is easy to make a scapegoat of the person who isn't there. Your best defense is to be present! If not, rather than 'enter at your own risk', this time your leaving or not showing up at your own risk.

That's my view....... What Say You?

No comments: