Monday, July 6, 2009

Quote #201, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #201...

"No man can think clearly when his fists are clenched."
-George Jean Nathan-

Any problems ever get solved satisfactorily when you are angry? Key word here 'satisfactorily'.

Many a times issues have been resolved, but not necessarily in a good manner. Anger has had many a person wishing they had a 'do-over'. Remember this the next time a decision needs to be made, and you are a bit perterbed or red in the face. Pause, delay, take a break. Best to make the decision when you are of sound mind.

That's my view....... What Say You?

No comments: