Friday, July 24, 2009

Quote #215, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #215...

"The problem with being punctual is there is no one there to appreciate it."
-Franklin P. Jones-

Isn't this truer than you want it to be?

For the "on-timer's".. your relating very strongly. Maybe half giggling? For the "always later's", you may not even understand the quote. The rest of the sometimes early/ sometimes late-er's can get a chuckle out of it.

The life long debate of why people can't be on time, is a discussion for another blog. One thing for sure.. the punctual people can always get there a bit early and not be stressed about rushing around trying to meet a deadline. On time or early, generally is a good sign of the person being prepared and organized.

For those of you wondering, I'm kind of a last minute Leon.. not to be rude to others or disrespect people's time. I just like to cram into a day as much as I can. I also work better under deadlines. How about you?

That's my view....... What Say You?

No comments: