Monday, July 13, 2009

Quote #206, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #206...

"Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life and repeat to yourself the most comforting words of all: This, too, shall pass."
-Ann Landers-

Many, if not most of you have heard this at least once in your lifetime. It's, as they say.. an oldie but a goodie!

This is a quote that can be heard over and over and over, without losing its effect. May be worth copying , printing and posting above your phone or wherever you hang your 'reminders'?

Perhaps you even know of someone who could use this thought, today? Share away!

That's my view....... What Say You?

No comments: