Thursday, July 2, 2009

Quote #199, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #199...

"Call on a business man at business times only, and on business, transact your business, and go about your business, in order to give him time to finish his business."
-Wellington-

I read this 3 times in a row. Its almost tongue- twister-ish.
Whew!! I can t wait to see YOUR INTERPRETATION on this one.

Here's mine:: For people to get things done, don't waste their time, respect it. Go, keep it to the task at hand, complete the task, and move on out, so the business man can keep doing and providing his services as best he can.

That's my view....... W-H-A-T S-A-Y Y-O-U ?

No comments: