Saturday, July 25, 2009

Quote #216, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #216...

"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men."

-Willy Wonka-

Another great Wonka -ism. Still say its one of thee all time best movies ever for kids and adults. So many life lessons hidden in a subtle ways, that require a 2nd or 3rd viewing.

This quote mirrors the popular saying 'All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy'. Everyone should aim to never lose their kid at heart. Do we ever really grow up? I say... fiddlesticks to that.

Stay young. At mind, and at heart. Wonka bars, everlasting gobstopppers and lollipops for all.

That's my view....... What Say You?

No comments: