Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Quote #198, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #198...

"For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I do what I am about to do today?' Whenever the answer has been NO, for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something."
-Steve Jobs-

Perhaps a better analogy is if you only had 5 years left, rather than a day, as you would most likely be saying your goodbyes and not working. 5 years left. Are you enjoying what you are doing?

If the answer is NO, why not look at something else to do? Ever sit and ponder just how many different occupations there are in the world to choose from? On top of that, how many people start their own creation? We are fortunate enough to live in a great world and time when the possibilities are endless.

Determine what 'moves you'. Consider finding an occupation that has to do with your passion. There is enough "tough stuff" to deal with in the world. Your job shouldn't be one of them. Reconsider Mr Job's quote above.

That's my view....... What Say You?

No comments: