Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Quote #34, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #34....

"Lost, yesterday, somewhere between Sunrise and Sunset, two golden hours, each set with sixty diamond minutes. No reward is offered, for they are gone forever."

-Horace Mann-

I selected this quote as the time is on us where another whole year.. that being the year 2008 is about to be in the books, forever. As I type, less that 14 hours seperates this ENTIRE year from 2009.

Mann's quote reminded me of a great tip. Appreciate time. Appreciate life. We all have a time bomb on our backs, ticking away. The challenge is.... we have neither the idea of how many ticks we have left, nor how long in between the ticks. So, with that stated.. enjoy life each and every minute that you can.

That's my view.....WHAT SAY YOU?

No comments: