Sunday, December 7, 2008

Quote #13, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think.What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #13....

"The difference between news and gossip lies in whether you can raise your voice or lower it."
-Franklin Jones-

There is an old saying.. "Be careful of a gossiper. If they will gossip TO you they will gossip ABOUT you." This quote made me think, and the more I read it, the truer it gets.

With NEWS, you can share it with anyone and say it as loud or as quiet as you like. GOSSIP is usually told in secrets and hush hush. The mere fact that it has to be told quietly, makes a loud statement that the discussion likely should not be taking place at all .

Thats my view..... WHAT SAY YOU?

No comments: