Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Quote #22, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think.What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #22....

"If you expect nothing, your apt to be surprised. You'll get it."

-Malcolm Forbes-

I love this quote because its an oxymoron.Here you are, expecting absolutely nothing, and what happens.... you get something. The something just happens to be ZERO. ZIPPO. NADA. NOTHIN'. GOOSE EGG.

For those that don t know, I'm a golfer. Last year, I contacted a golf hypnotist. What she told me was that I know that I can shoot par golf.. now, go out and EXPECT to do it. Guess what? Had one of the best golf seasons ever.

When I wake up.. I expect to have a good day. It usually happens. The mind is an amazing thing.... more often than not, what you expect is what you get. Right on Mr Forbes!

Thats my view.....WHAT SAY YOU?

No comments: