Friday, December 5, 2008

Quote #12, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes.I love them because they make me think.What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #12....

"You can always find prettier,handsomer,skinnier,wiser,richer,younger,or zippier. But more often than not, one might just.....learn the most,laugh the loudest and smile the widest with those they've already found. Especially when they stop looking elsewhere."

-The Universe (TUT.com)-

We ve all heard the saying, "You dont know what you got 'til its gone". Isn't that how it is?

Why are we always looking for something bigger, better, more beautiful, more special, a bit different? Is there some thing that has conditioned us to wonder if there is always something/someone better than what we already have?

I've found that the happiest people are CONTENT people. They make do what what they have and ENJOY what they have. Just maybe, what we have, is SUPER EXCELLENT?

Thats my view..... WHAT SAY YOU?

No comments: