Monday, December 29, 2008

Quote #32, My Thoughts and YOUR thoughts

I love Quotes. I love them because they make me think. What does the quoter mean? Why did he/she write this? Is there a message to get through to the reader/the world? What did YOU initially think when you read it?

Here goes blog quote #32....

"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But what I cannot accept.. is not trying."

-Michael Jordan-

Failure, from Sir Michael, arguably the greatest basketball player ever? Most certainly.In fact, Jordan claims what HAS made him So Successful is that he HAS Failed so many times. Did you know he was cut from his high school hoop team?

Jordan also says he has missed over 9000 shots. He has lost almost 300 games. He has also been entrusted to take the game winning shot 26 times.. and failed.

Failure is a part of learning. A part of life. Not trying certainly doesn't have to part of life. Of your life. Or mine.

Thats my view.....WHAT SAY YOU?

No comments: